Your cart is currently empty.
“Et Cetera” is represented by a group of enthusiastic young people whose purpose is to grow fine grapes and to produce wines of uniquely Moldova character.
Our menu features Et Cetera’s house specialty dishes including home made placintas, high quality meats and fish.
Needless to say, everything tastes better with Et Cetera’s wine.
- Placintas Et cetera with brinsen cheese/ potatoes (250g)
- Homemade pate Cuvee Rouge (125g)
- Salmon terrine (120g)
- Eggplant appetizer – Babaganush (125g)
- Mix Et Cetera salad with tomatoes, baked paprika and brinsen cheese (250g)
- Chardonnay salad with burrata and avocado mousse (125g/100g)
- Hummus with falafeli (225g)
- Ciabatta Fondue (with spicy butter and cheeses) (300g)
- Camamber or Brie cheese, baked in dough with caramelized tomatoes (140g)
- Broccoli in Dorblue cheese sauce (300g)
- Beef soup (250g)
- Warm tomato soup (220g)
- Rabbit braised with wite wine with mamaliga (250/30/30/100g)
- Beef pie with green beans (350g/100g)
- Quail stuffed with mushrooms with celery puree (180g/50g)
- Duck legs with vegetables or chickpeas (200g/100g)
- Chocolate fondant (70g/50g)
- Sweet vertuta (250g)
- Ice cream (yogurt/ vanilla/ chocolate)
- Pavlova Dessert (125g)
- *Napoleon (130g)
- Water aerated/still (0,75l)
- Kompot (1l)
- Black/ green tea (0,5l)