Mulțumim Vouă, Revista PUNKT, pentru frumoasa …
Mulțumim Vouă, Revista PUNKT, pentru frumoasa seară de octombrie, petrecută într-o companie veselă cu discuții intelectuale, despre vin!
“Et Cetera” is represented by a group of enthusiastic young people whose purpose is to grow fine grapes and to produce wines of uniquely Moldova character.
Our menu features Et Cetera’s house specialty dishes including home made placintas, high quality meats and fish.
Needless to say, everything tastes better with Et Cetera’s wine.
- Placintas Et cetera with brinsen cheese/ potatoes (250g)
- Homemade pate Cuvee Rouge (125g)
- Salmon terrine (120g)
- Marinated trout with mussel sauce (150g/50g)
- Mix Et Cetera salad with tomatoes, baked paprika and brinsen cheese (200g)
- Chardonnay salad with burrata and avocado mousse (125g/100g)
- Hummus with falafeli (225g)
- Ciabatta Fondue (with spicy butter and cheeses) (300g)
- Camamber or Brie cheese, baked in dough with caramelized pear (140g)
- Beef soup (220g)
- Lentil soup (220g)
- Rabbit braised with white wine with mamaliga (250/30/30/100g)
- Beef pie with green beans (450g/100g)
- Duck legs with baked vegetables (280g/100g)
- Trout with baked vegetables (200g/100g)
- Gnocchi with beef marinated in red wine (250g)
- Gnocchi with truffle paste and parmesan (110g)
- *Potato gratin with cheese (350)
- Sweet vertuta (250g)
- Ice cream (yogurt/ vanilla/ chocolate)
- Pavlova Dessert (125g)
- *Napoleon (130g)
- Water aerated/still (0,75l)
- Kompot/Lemonade (1l)
- Black/ green/ herbal tea (0,5l)